Hey 👋 What better way to start a new job then introduce yourself to the whole of the internet...
I'm Alice and I'm Words + Pixels' newest recruit, starting my role as an account manager.
In a nutshell
I started my career at B2B Technology PR agency CCgroup, working across Fintech, Telecoms, and Enterprise technology clients. After just over three years in the world of B2B tech, I decided to try my hand in-house at the charity Back Up, after having a personal connection to Back Up’s work.
- Working with Kris Aves, the policeman injured in the Westminster Bridge attack, to secure an interview with ITV and promote Back Up’s work on a national scale
- Working with bot mitigation company, Netacea, to raise widespread awareness of the impact bots can have on businesses through securing coverage in the BBC, Telegraph, Wired, and Reuters
- Making the final of the PRCA UK Young Lions Competition in 2021
What excites me most about Words and Pixels
- Clients - Words and Pixels works with so many truly disruptive clients. I’m excited to learn more about the world of start-ups and scale-ups, and help the team spread awareness of the innovative work clients do through impactful PR.
- Culture - After just a few hours in the office I could see just how enthusiastic the team is about the work they do, and how everyone brings something unique to the table. The support they offer each other is really special.
- The work and opportunity to learn from the best in the business. Words and Pixels is ambitious and enables clients to scale through meaningful work. I’m excited to tell the stories of disruptive clients and learn from everyone in the team.
If you're looking for your next role in PR, then check out our careers page.